Page 1 of 71 Results
Speak to an expert agent
1. Seton Serenity - Pre construction Calgary Townhomes & Condos.
2. District Townhomes- New homes Pricing and deposit structure coming soon
3. Rangeview - Pricing details coming soon
4. Belmont Plaza - Staring from $223 to $407 - 87 Units in total. Estimated Completion Spring 2024
5. The Castello in Cornerbrook - Registration open - Est Compl. Fall 2026 . 188 Units
6. Oak & Olive Condos - By Truman homes. Pricing details coming soon
7. Cambridge and Oxford Towers - Pricing details coming soon. 10 Stories. Developer LaCallie.
8. Aspen Spring Estates - Price starting from $924k to over $934k. Type - Single Family Home. Developed by Avi
9. Mojo - Price starting from $600k. Townhomes
1. Trico Homes - ( Communities ) Calgary South East, Calgary South West, Calgary North East, Calgary North West, Cochrane, Airdrie, Chestermere, Okotoks, MD of Foothills
2. Excel Homes - Communities ( AIRDRIE, CALGARY, COCHRANE, EDMONTON )
4. Morrison Homes - Calgary North West, Calgary North East, Calgary South East, Calgary South West, Okotoks, Chestermere
5. Truman - ( Communities ) Timberline Estates, West District, Spring Willow, Timberstone Ridge, Sirocco, Creekstone Pine Creek
6. Sunset Homes
7. Dominium - singe family, condos, townhomes
8. Great Gulf
9. Minto - singe family, condos, townhomes
10. La Caille Group - condos, mixed-use, high rise
Are you looking for a new home in Calgary under 500k or 400k? There are plenty of new construction condos, townhomes and detached homes available in Calgary.
Recently, Calgary has become one of the top choices for investors and buyers from Ontario and BC & have most sought-after residential regions. Finding your next home is about much more than location, though. Keep reading to learn about why buying new construction homes in Calgary is the right choice for you.
Calgary is a cosmopolitan city in the western Canadian province of Alberta. The city is divided into four quadrants: Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, and Southwest Calgary. It covers an area of 825 sq. Km with a population density of 1592.4 people per sq.Km area. It is known as the center of Canada’s oil and gas industry.
Calgary is the third-largest city and fifth-largest metropolitan in Canada.
Leading Neighborhoods in Calgary
It is located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary. It is known for its grasslands, forests, and beautiful view of Bow River Valley. It is home to quality schools, which makes it suitable for young families.
Arbour lake is located in the Northwest quadrant of Calgary. It is a prime location for commuters seeking to hit the road on regular basis.
Beltline is one of the best places to live in Calgary. It is known to be the heart of the city. It is a densely populated and highly sought-after destination by young professionals.
Signal Hill is located in the southwest quadrant of Calgary. It is the best family-oriented community in Calgary, providing easy access to quality schools, shopping areas, transit, and natural scenery.
Hillhurst lies in the inner area of Calgary, located in the northwest quadrant. The proximity to downtown, river access, good schools, shopping centers, and a plethora of amenities are major attractions of this community.
The bulk of homes in Calgary are single-detached rather than high-rise buildings. However, new condos are popping up across Calgary, boasting the abundance of its residential properties. It is a great place to live alone or with your family. It holds a large percentage of immigrants adding to its cultural diversity. The average house price in Calgary is around $567k. Major attractions:
Low Crime Rate
Lower Cost of Living
Green Spaces and Recreational Facilities
Small town charm with great amenities
Supply and Demand issues with Calgary New Home Builders - See report from CityNews :
See what people are saying about Moving to Calgary
First and Park Condos in Calgary Video
Recent news articles about Calgary and useful links about Calgary:
Calgary ranked 3rd Most Livable cities in the world